تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 08 - 2012
الدولة: Lebanon
المشاركات: 462
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 29 مرة في 27 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 173
OmarAbdelmajid مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي Arlines (FAA)

Please can someone tell me which airlines in the world accept FAA licence ? I want the list of airlines.
OmarAbdelmajid غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-10-2013, 09:22 AM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
الصورة الرمزية OmarAbdelmajid
OmarAbdelmajid OmarAbdelmajid غير متواجد حالياً
Pilot

Pilot

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
افتراضي

After I got the FAA, which airlines can accept me ? other than EgyptAir
قديم 05-10-2013, 09:54 AM  
  مشاركة [ 3 ]
Capt. Faisal Capt. Faisal غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار بالخطوط السعودية A320

تاريخ التسجيل: 03 - 02 - 2013
الدولة: Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
المشاركات: 119
تم شكره 38 مرة في 19 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 186
Capt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليه

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
Capt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهCapt. Faisal رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليه
افتراضي

Hi
Dear, Omar
I hope you doing well

So, regarding to your question. There are several airlines who accepts FAA licenses. it probably includes a few requirements depends on your nationality, experiences, and flight hours. However, if you are thinking about a job in the Middle East there are a few airlines who actually accepts FAA such as, Saudi Airlines, Nasair, and Yemen airlines. Unfortunately, I'm not clearly sure about the others airlines. Bottom line, you have to follow a few steps to find the right place and the good quality with the whole opportunities which all extremely important for you. You should contact the airlines and ask them also, take each requirements and look over it, and be ready for any exams you might asked for.

I hope the best for you, and don't forget to contact each airline comes to your mind to get the specifically answer and this is the best way.

Best regards

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Capt. Faisal ; 05-10-2013 الساعة 09:57 AM سبب آخر: ..
Capt. Faisal غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM  
  مشاركة [ 4 ]
Pilot

Pilot

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
افتراضي

Hi
Dear, Omar
I hope you doing well

So, regarding to your question. There are several airlines who accepts FAA licenses. it probably includes a few requirements depends on your nationality, experiences, and flight hours. However, if you are thinking about a job in the Middle East there are a few airlines who actually accepts FAA such as, Saudi Airlines, Nasair, and Yemen airlines. Unfortunately, I'm not clearly sure about the others airlines. Bottom line, you have to follow a few steps to find the right place and the good quality with the whole opportunities which all extremely important for you. You should contact the airlines and ask them also, take each requirements and look over it, and be ready for any exams you might asked for.

I hope the best for you, and don't forget to contact each airline comes to your mind to get the specifically answer and this is the best way.

Best regards

Thanks for your reply, I am Egyptian but I don't think about working in Egypt. If I got 1500 or more hours (F.O) can I work with Emirates, Etihad Airways... ?
قديم 05-10-2013, 05:47 PM  
  مشاركة [ 5 ]

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
افتراضي

Thanks for your reply, I am Egyptian but I don't think about working in Egypt. If I got 1500 or more hours (F.O) can I work with Emirates, Etihad Airways... ?

As I told you before, it depends on many conditions related to the company. Hopefully, you can get a job over there, but actually you have to have the JAA licenses include an experience above 1500FH on a jet aircraft ,such as A320 or A330 . However, again and again you must contact them first and make your dices ion when you feel in a full power position. The problem in the most companies at the Middle East is tow things which are the nationality and the huge amounts of flight hours on a jet aircraft

Best,

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Capt. Faisal ; 05-10-2013 الساعة 05:49 PM سبب آخر: ..
Capt. Faisal غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد
أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
FAA licence OmarAbdelmajid أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 2 11-12-2013 11:29 PM
JAR _ FAA الخليل سراج الدين دروس خط الطيران 9 14-11-2013 11:49 PM
FAA قد تقلل من مسافة طيران ETOPS لطائرة 787 عاشق A380 المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News 10 09-04-2013 12:51 PM
FAA group to study inflight PED use عاشق A380 المقالات الصحفية Rumours &News 0 11-09-2012 11:39 PM
FAA Cpt.Ahmad أكاديميات ومدارس الطيران Academic School 0 04-10-2011 10:50 AM

الساعة الآن 09:47 PM.