عالم الضيافة الجوية

تاريخ التسجيل: 16 - 11 - 2007
الدولة: Egypt
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 310
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 271
lolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقة
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى lolo Abdullah
lolo Abdullah lolo Abdullah غير متواجد حالياً
عالم الضيافة الجوية

الصورة الرمزية lolo Abdullah

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
lolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقةlolo Abdullah يستحق الثقة
Searchgogle كن مستعدا لاجتياز المقابلة الشخصية

بواسطة مشرف قسم الضيافة الجوية

هذه بعض الاسئلة التي يمكن ان تقابلوها في اختبار المقابلة الشخصية وكيف ان تجيب عليها .ربنا معاكم ويوفقكم

Flight Attendant Interview Questions

Practicing a few flight attendant interview questions with its answers can make you confident in those grueling and nerve-wracking airline interviews. Most interviewers will ask some similar basic questions. Prior to the interview you should already be thinking about the questions you might be asked and how you will respond to them. Listed below are some examples of some typical interview questions. If you can try and familiarize yourself with these and how you might respond, you’ll be ready to answer them in a calm and positive manner. Some typical questions and answers are given below:

Listed below are the 10 most commonly asked interview questions. A well thought out answer to each of these questions, prepared and rehearsed in advance with the logical sequencing of the events will help you sail through.

1. Tell us about yourselfThis is an open canvas for you, giving you an opportunity to direct and lead your interview in the direction you want. A. good idea would be to structure your answer in the following three broad heads:
  • Family Background
  • Educational Background (starting from schooling to professional qualifications)
  • Achievements
In all the above subheads speak only that information which will give strength to your candidature. Avoid verbose description of yourself.

2. Why do you want to join us?To answer this question, you need to research the company well. Here you can quote some of your personal beliefs, which are in conjunction with the values of the company or talk about specific products and services which could be of interest to you too.

In the event where your skill set is mapping with the requirement of the company, do not miss the chance to highlight the same. Specify the initiatives taken or work done to attain that skill set.

3. What would you like to do in five years' time ?This question is asked to assess candidate’s career plan and ambition for growth and to see if the company will be able to provide that opportunity over period of time. Also to assess if your personal goals are not totally off tangent with what company’s objectives are. It is also to check your stability with the organization. It is good idea to be very realistic in your answer. If required guidance should be taken from your seniors who are already in the corporate environment.

4. Do you prefer working with others or alone?This question is usually asked to determine whether you are a team player. Before answering, however, be sure about the eligibility requirement of job profile, that whether it requires team work or you to work alone. Then answer accordingly.

5. What are your biggest accomplishments?You could begin your reply with: "Although I feel my biggest achievements are still ahead of me, I am proud of my sense of involvement. I would like to make my contribution as part of that team and learn a lot in the process".

It will be a good idea to close your answer with also specifying what attributes and circumstances made you succeed.

6. What are your favorite subjects?It is a leading question giving direction to the panel members for possible areas where they can probe in further for your knowledge base and in-depth understanding. It is advisable to select the topics that you are competent in.

7. Why should we hire you?Keep your answer short and precise. You should highlight areas from your background that relates to the need of the organization. Recap the organization’s description of the job, meeting it point by point with your skills.

8. What are your hobbies?This question is generally asked to assess whether you are "desktop" kind of a person or an "interaction orientated person". It also indicates your preference for team-oriented activities or projects with solo contributions. It enables the organization to place you accordingly after selection. Be candid in answering the questions.

9. What is the worst feedback you have ever got?To answer this question you must admit and share your areas of improvement. Also sharing an action plan for improving oneself will indicate your ability to take criticism well. Your answer should reflect your open-mindedness.

10. What is the most difficult situation you have faced?Here you should be ready with your real life story. The question looks for information on two fronts: How do you define difficulty and how did you handle the situation? You should be able to clearly lay down the road map for solving the problem, your ability to perform task management and maintain good interaction with your team members and other peers. It is advisable to close by highlighting the lesson learnt out of the incident.
11.How do you measure talent?
[related questions How do you measure talent in an organization (or company or team)? or How do you grow/develop talent in an organization (or company or team)?]
"That's a very significant question. Its implications affect the future health of all organizations - probably now more than ever.."
"The reason why this is such a difficult question for modern organizations to address and resolve, is that while some organizations and leaders know how crucial 'talent' is for their survival and competitive effectiveness, you can't actually measure and grow anything until you can define exactly what it is, which is the real challenge. I believe that you can only begin to measure and develop anything when you can define exactly what it is. Talent is prime example. The concept of 'talent' alone is completely intangible. It means all sorts of different things to different people and organizations. Therefore the key to measuring and growing 'talent' is first to define exactly what 'talent' is - to understand and describe what it means, what it looks like, how it behaves and what it can achieve. And these definitions will be different depending on the organization. Talent in a bank will have a quite different meaning to talent in an advertising agency, or in a hospital. So that's the first answer to the question: First you need to define it and agree the definition, which is likely to be quite and involved and detailed task, because it's such a deep and serious concept..."

"Aside from defining what talent is, the organization needs to acknowledge the importance of talent, (according to the agreed organizational definitions). This requires a commitment from the very top, which must be transparent and visible to all. Then people will begin to value talent more fittingly and preciously. A similar thing happened with the 'total quality' concept, when leaders woke up and realized its significance. But they first had to define it and break it down into measurable manageable elements before they could begin to improve it. Talent is the same."

12.How do/would you optimize performance and lift standards in a team?
[related questions - Explain your approach to maintaining high standards and improving poor performance in a team]
"The role of every good leader is to develop a successor, alongside which is the aim to develop team maturity so that it can self-manage. This approach fosters high standards and great performance because the team is being empowered. Open clear positive two-way communications help to establish team understanding and agreement of aims and direction (and standards). Involve and consult and enable and coach, rather than decide and direct and control. People perform and achieve best when pursuing their own goals and aims, not the ones imposed from outside. The trick therefore is aligning people with work, so it's meaningful and important".
13.Have you ever dealt with a customer making an unrealistic demand?
[related questions - Can you give me an example where you've had to deal with a customer who has made an unrealistic or unreasonable demand? or How do you deal with difficult customers?]
"Central to this process is being able to fully understand the customer's position and feelings, without necessarily agreeing with them. Explaining this difference between understanding and agreeing at the interview helps the interviewee to demonstrate capability to deal with these types of difficult situations. Good sympathetic questioning skills, and a good understanding of the options available to the supplier organization in solving problems, are also vital for being able to adapt and develop mutually agreeable solutions".
14.How would you respond if you were offered the job?
Think before the interview and during the interview: How would you actually respond to this question? If you'd accept the job and you are really happy and free to do so, then say so. You have little to gain from being evasive. If you have other options or commitments that need proper and fair consideration before accepting the job offer then say so (it does not put you in a very good light if you demonstrate that you are prepared to treat an existing employer or another potential employer badly). If you need more information (about package, expectations, responsibilities, etc) then say so. If the interviewer is being aggressive or provocative (as can happen in certain sales interviews particularly) you could say that actually the only way to find out for sure is to make the offer, i.e.., "...make me the offer and I'll tell you..." (the interviewer will not normally fall for that one of course but at least he/she will see that you can stand up for yourself, which most tough-nuts will respect).
15.What would you do if you had to deal with an angry customer?
"Empathize, understand, and as quickly as possible obtain the customer's trust in your promise to try to resolve the matter. And then set about finding the facts and resolving it, working within whatever policies and processes are in place for the particular problem. The important thing is to remember the difference between understanding and agreeing - you need to understand without necessarily agreeing or pre-judging the outcome (unless of course you can actually resolve it an agree it there and then). And you need to apologize without pre-judging whatever investigation you need to do or arrange. Finally, take responsibility for seeing the issue through to the finish, when at the end of it hopefully the customer is more delighted than they have ever been, (which is often what happens when you do things properly)."
التوقيع  lolo Abdullah
lolo Abdullah غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 14-02-2008, 05:43 PM  
  مشاركة [ 2 ]
عالم الضيافة الجوية

عالم الضيافة الجوية

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
افتراضي رد: كن مستعدا لاجتياز المقابلة الشخصية

16.What will you bring to the job/company if we employ you?
"I can see clearly that quick results are a priority - and that's something I'm good at generating, because I have good abilities and experience to interpret situations, and then a strong focus on activities which will achieve change and results in the necessary areas."

"I'm diplomatic with people too, which means I can generally bring people along with me; if needs be though I can be firm and determined enough to convince people who need a bit of extra encouragement."
17.Tell me about the culture at your last company/employer.
"The culture encouraged people to develop, grow, take responsibility. People were coached and mentored towards quality and productive effort. All of this helped me a great deal because I identify with these values, and respond to these opportunities."

18.Tell me about your life at College or University (or even your time in your previous job).
In your answer, emphasize the positive behavior, experience and achievements (ideally backed up with examples and evidence) which will impress the interviewer because of its relevance to the role requirements.
It's a trap for interviewees who look regretfully or negatively on past experiences, criticize or attribute blame, or display 'someone else's fault' attitudes.

College and University are environments which provide lots of opportunity. Good applicants will be able to demonstrate that they have used the opportunity to learn and develop, whether their experiences were all positive and successful or not.
19.What do you want to be doing in 2/5/10 years time? Or: Where do you want to be in 2/5/10 years time?
"Making a more significant contribution to whatever organization I'm working for. To have developed new skills, abilities, maturity - perhaps a little wisdom even. To have become better qualified in whatever way suits the situation and opportunities I have. To be better regarded by my peers, and respected by my superiors as someone who can continue to increase the value and scale of what I do for the organization."

"I'd like more responsibility, because that's a result of personal growth and progression, and it's important for my personal satisfaction."

"I have no set aspirations about money and reward - if I contribute and add value to the organization then generally increased reward follows - you get out what you put in."

"Long term I want to make the most of my abilities - if possible to build a serious career, but in this day and age nothing is certain or guaranteed; things can change. I'll do my best and believe that opportunities will arise which will enable me to keep contributing, increasing my worth, and developing my ability in a way that benefits the organization and me."
20.What is your ideal job?
'A manager or executive with this organization in (function relative to experience and skill set) where I have the responsibility and accountability for using my skills and efforts to achieve great results, work alongside great people, and get a fair reward.' 'I'd like to become an expert in my field (state function if relevant), where I'm able to use my skills and abilities to make a real difference to the company's performance.'
21.What did you achieve in your last job?
Prepare a number of relevant examples and explain one (two or three if they're punchy and going down well). Make sure you feature as the instigator, or the factor that made the difference. Examples must lead to significant organizational benefits; making money, saving money/time, improving quality, anticipating or creatively solving problems, winning/keeping customers, improving efficiency.
22.What are your strengths?
Prepare three that are relevant to the requirements of the role. Be able to analyze why and how you are strong in those areas. Mix in some behaviors, knowledge and experience and well as skills, and show that you understand the difference. Style should be quite confidence rather than arrogant or over-confident.
23.What are your weaknesses?
Start by saying that you don't believe you are actually 'weak' in any area. Acknowledge certain areas that you believe you can improve, (and then pick some relatively unimportant or irrelevant areas). If you must state a weakness these are the clever ones that are actually strengths: not suffering fools gladly; sometimes being impatient with other people's sloppy work; being too demanding; refusing to give in when you believe strongly about something; trying to do too much, etc, etc.
24.Tell me about something recently that really annoyed you.
Don't get trapped into admitting to a temper or loss of control. Say you tend to get more annoyed with yourself than with other people or other situations. Annoyance isn't very productive, so you tend to try to understand and concentrate on finding a way around a problem or putting things straight.
25.Give me an example of when you've produced some poor work and how you've dealt with it.
Don't admit to having produced poor work ever. Say you've probably made one or two mistakes - everyone does - but that you always do everything you can to put them straight, learn from them and made sure you'll not make the same mistake again.
26.How do you plan and organize your work?
"Planning and writing a plan is very important. I think how best to do things before I do them, if it's unknown territory I'd take advice, learn from previous examples - why re-invent the wheel? I always priorities, I manage my time, and I understand the difference between urgent and important. For very complex projects I'd produce quite a detailed schedule and plan review stages. I even plan time-slots for activities that aren't in themselves organized, like thinking time, and being creative, solving problems, etc."
27.How many hours a week do you work/prefer to work?
"It varies according to the situation. I plan and organize well, so unless there's a crisis or unusual demand I try to finish at a sensible time so as to have some time for my family/social life/outside interests. It's important to keep a good balance. I start earlier than most people - you can get a lot done before the phones start ringing. When the pressure's on though I'm happy to work as long as it takes to get the job done. It's not about the number of hours - it's the quality of the work that you do; how productive you are".

28.Do you make mistakes?

Be honest. "Yes of course on occasions, but I obviously try not to, and I always try to correct them and learn from them".

29.What do you know about our company?

If you can relate your knowledge to the area that you would be involved in, it would show that already you have an active interest in the organization. For example, if you were interested in marketing, "I understand that you are one of the top 10 companies in sales to Europe but are currently interested in expanding your market into Asia. Competition is keen in that area but you have an advantage in that you product offers features that others do not, such as....."

It is not only showing that you have done the research but also that you like/know what you have learned about the company and have applied it to how you can add value in the position.

30.Why do you want to leave this job after only four months?

Well, why did you? What is the closest to the truth:

1. Job was not as it was described to me

2. Organization changed its focus/goals
3. Organization could not effectively use my talents/skills
4. Change in management...wanted to bring in own staff
5. Downsizing, reorganization

All of these will probably prompt a follow-up question. Do not fabricate...but most interviewers have heard these stories before and really are not interested in all the gory details. (Note that this job need not be included on your resume since it was of such a short duration but may have to be included in a application form if it looks to account for all your time.)

Circumstances also come to play...did you leave your other job to take this 4 month job? or did you 'try' it while already unemployed...hoping for the best? If you were recruited to change jobs, there is a lot of room for exaggeration in a sales pitch, and many employees have been misled.

If you have held other jobs for substantial periods and you took the other job in good faith, stress your past performance. You are not a capricious person---job hopping. You have skills to offer and want to put them into good use.

31.What do you wish to gain from our company?

Excellent question! Research is the answer (know everyone is tired of hearing this but we feel this is one great way for applicants to make a difference in their candidacy). Determine some of the key elements in the corporate structure, product base, employees/management team or recent history. What appeals to you about working at this company? Go with what you know.

"In the past, I have had opportunities to work on new products being launched. I am very excited about your plans to start an entire new line of products. With my prior experience I know I can provide insights and make contributions immediately and I will also learn so much from the excellent team you have in place. Having done single products, I would love to be in on the give-and-take meetings planning the new line...there is much I can offer but also much for me to learn."

Finding something specific...the opportunity to use a new technology, a new skill, to work with 'experts on their team"...are ways for you to find job satisfaction, which is another way of asking this question

33.What do you think the employee's responsibilities are to the company?

As an employee you have several responsibilities to your employer. They are as follows:
  • to perform a good day's work
  • to be loyal
  • to act as part of the team
  • to value the relationship
  • to earn the employer's trust
  • to grow with a passion for the product/service.
قديم 14-02-2008, 07:06 PM  
  مشاركة [ 3 ]
الصورة الرمزية Rona
Rona Rona غير متواجد حالياً
InFlight Service
&Cabin Safety Member

تاريخ التسجيل: 29 - 11 - 2007
الدولة: Cairo,Egypt
العمر: 41
المشاركات: 1,695
تم شكره مرة واحدة في مشاركة واحدة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 449
Rona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقدير
InFlight Service
&Cabin Safety Member

الصورة الرمزية Rona

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
Rona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقديرRona يستحق الثقة والتقدير

لا حول ولا قوة الا با لله
أنتو عاوزين تجننونى يا جماعة:customsmile2:
هوة مش أحنا دخلنا وشوفنا الموضوع دة وقرأناة كمان وعلقت وشاركت فية والله قبل كدة
وكمان فية ناس تانية شاركت بردة أمال راح الكلام فين
أية يا عم أحمد لتكون أتلخبطت ومسحت الكلام , الكلام دة بقى مكنش فية تلميحات من حد ولا اثباتات أمال راح فين
التوقيع  Rona
A Dreamer Which her Dreams Never
come true
Rona غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 14-02-2008, 07:28 PM  
  مشاركة [ 4 ]
عالم الضيافة الجوية

عالم الضيافة الجوية

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مش عارفة انه لاقيته على احد المواقع وقلت نقراه سوى مش اكتر........!
قديم 14-02-2008, 07:53 PM  
  مشاركة [ 5 ]
الصورة الرمزية كابتن777
كابتن777 كابتن777 غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 10 - 2007
العمر: 44
المشاركات: 125
معدل تقييم المستوى: 248
كابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليه
كابتن777 كابتن777 غير متواجد حالياً
مساعد طيار

الصورة الرمزية كابتن777

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 10 - 2007
العمر: 44
المشاركات: 125
معدل تقييم المستوى: 248
كابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليهكابتن777 رائع بكل ما تعنية الكلمة و يعتمد عليه

موضوع مكرررررر
ممممممممممم
التوقيع  كابتن777
كابتن777 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 14-02-2008, 07:56 PM  
  مشاركة [ 6 ]
عالم الضيافة الجوية

عالم الضيافة الجوية

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

لا ياجماعة انا اللي كنت كتبته بس كابتن احمد مسحه من غير ما يقصد
قديم 14-02-2008, 09:33 PM  
  مشاركة [ 7 ]
الصورة الرمزية A.T.M.Pilot
A.T.M.Pilot A.T.M.Pilot غير متواجد حالياً
CPT.MOHA

تاريخ التسجيل: 28 - 02 - 2007
الدولة: New Zealand
المشاركات: 4,063
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1426
A.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى A.T.M.Pilot إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى A.T.M.Pilot
A.T.M.Pilot A.T.M.Pilot غير متواجد حالياً
CPT.MOHA

الصورة الرمزية A.T.M.Pilot

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 28 - 02 - 2007
الدولة: New Zealand
المشاركات: 4,063
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1426
A.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقديرA.T.M.Pilot يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى A.T.M.Pilot إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى A.T.M.Pilot

هههههههههههههههههههه
حرام عليكم ظلمتوا لولو
وبعدين يا رونا مفيش مشكلة نقرأه مرة تانية ! خخخخخ
شكرا لكي عزيزتي لولو
تحياتي لكي
التوقيع  A.T.M.Pilot
{ دقـــات قـلـب الـمرء قائـلـــة لــه *** إن الحيـــاة دقـائــق و ثوانــي }
{ فارفع لنـفسـك قبل موتك ذكرها *** فالذكـر للإنـســـان عمـر ثـانـي }
A.T.M.Pilot غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 14-02-2008, 10:29 PM  
  مشاركة [ 8 ]
الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan
Shahrazan Shahrazan غير متواجد حالياً
Corporate
Flight Attendant

تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 12 - 2007
الدولة: cairo
المشاركات: 4,692
معدل تقييم المستوى: 2923
Shahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Corporate
Flight Attendant

الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
Shahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقديرShahrazan يستحق الثقة والتقدير

هههههههههههههههههههه

حرام عليكم ظلمتوا لولو
وبعدين يا رونا مفيش مشكلة نقرأه مرة تانية ! خخخخخ
شكرا لكي عزيزتي لولو

تحياتي لكي

اية بس يا حمودى .. مش طالبة لخبطة دماغ من دلوقتى يا لولو ركزى كويس اوى فى كلام تكونى محضراة وبلاش تشتتى دماغك

بس دة اللى عندى
التوقيع  Shahrazan

Shahrazan غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 14-02-2008, 11:16 PM  
  مشاركة [ 9 ]
الصورة الرمزية PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY
PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY غير متواجد حالياً
][ مشرفة سابقة ][
][English Council][

تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 12 - 2007
الدولة: EGYPT
المشاركات: 4,897
تم شكره 4 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4068
PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY
PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY غير متواجد حالياً
][ مشرفة سابقة ][
][English Council][

الصورة الرمزية PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 22 - 12 - 2007
الدولة: EGYPT
المشاركات: 4,897
تم شكره 4 مرة في 4 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4068
PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقديرPRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY

شكرا لكي عزيزتي لولو
تحياتي لكي
التوقيع  PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY
ولا اي كلام في اغاني اتقال في حبيبتي وكفى.. ده انا مصر حبيبتي في كفة وكل الدنيا في كفة
ام الدنيا مين ـ ولا في زيها فين ..بلدى في حباب العين لا واقرب من كده
مصر بحبها . . بلدي واللي يمسها اكله بسناني وانتهى .. اللي يفكر غير كده
PRINCESS OF FLYINGWAY غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 03:10 AM  
  مشاركة [ 10 ]
الصورة الرمزية Sr.Flight Attendant
Sr.Flight Attendant Sr.Flight Attendant غير متواجد حالياً
][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس
الضيافة الجوية وسلامة المقصورة

تاريخ التسجيل: 09 - 02 - 2007
الدولة: جنة خيالي
العمر: 42
المشاركات: 6,540
تم شكره 59 مرة في 28 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 4989
Sr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقدير
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى Sr.Flight Attendant
][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
Sr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقديرSr.Flight Attendant يستحق الثقة والتقدير

ههههههههههههه والله اسف مسحتو بالغلط وكلمت لولو بنت عمي عبدالله وقلتلها تكتبو تاني ..
التوقيع  Sr.Flight Attendant

لايسمح بنقل او نسخ مواضيعي والاستفادة منها تجارياً بأي حال من الاحوال
Sr.Flight Attendant غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 03:10 AM  
  مشاركة [ 11 ]
][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس

][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

وعلى فكرة مشاركة مميزة ..
قديم 15-02-2008, 04:58 AM  
  مشاركة [ 12 ]
الصورة الرمزية gogoo
gogoo gogoo غير متواجد حالياً
][ مشرفة سابقة ][
][ الضيافة الجوية وسلامة المقصورة][

تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 12 - 2007
الدولة: ام الدنيا
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 4,757
معدل تقييم المستوى: 6335
gogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقدير
gogoo gogoo غير متواجد حالياً
][ مشرفة سابقة ][
][ الضيافة الجوية وسلامة المقصورة][

الصورة الرمزية gogoo

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 06 - 12 - 2007
الدولة: ام الدنيا
العمر: 32
المشاركات: 4,757
معدل تقييم المستوى: 6335
gogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقديرgogoo يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشكورة يا لولو يا بنت عمي عبد الله هههههههههههههه
موضوع حلو فعلا
التوقيع  gogoo
gogoo غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 08:59 AM  
  مشاركة [ 13 ]
draculaghost2007 draculaghost2007 غير متواجد حالياً
مخالف قوانين المنتدى

تاريخ التسجيل: 15 - 04 - 2007
المشاركات: 2,530
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
draculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقدير
draculaghost2007 draculaghost2007 غير متواجد حالياً
مخالف قوانين المنتدى

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 15 - 04 - 2007
المشاركات: 2,530
draculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقديرdraculaghost2007 يستحق الثقة والتقدير

شكراً جزيلاً لك يا لولو على الموضوع الجميل
و إن شاء الله تستفيدوا منه و يا رب يوفقكم كلكم

و تقبلي خالص تحياتي

draculaghost2007 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 02:58 PM  
  مشاركة [ 14 ]
الصورة الرمزية افندينا اير
افندينا اير افندينا اير غير متواجد حالياً
هانى محرم

تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 01 - 2008
الدولة: القاهرة
المشاركات: 124
معدل تقييم المستوى: 205
افندينا اير مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى افندينا اير إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى افندينا اير
افندينا اير افندينا اير غير متواجد حالياً
هانى محرم

الصورة الرمزية افندينا اير

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 01 - 2008
الدولة: القاهرة
المشاركات: 124
افندينا اير مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى افندينا اير إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل Yahoo إلى افندينا اير

مساء الخير ياجماعة انا هانى محرم من القاهرة وانا جديد فى المنتدى ممكن اشترك معاكم طبعا دى بعد اذنكم
التوقيع  افندينا اير
:f45ar:مع أطيب تمنياتى بالتفوق والنجاح دائما:f45ar:
أخوكم هانى محرم
افندينا اير غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 06:38 PM  
  مشاركة [ 15 ]
الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan
Corporate
Flight Attendant

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Corporate
Flight Attendant

الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مساء الخير ياجماعة انا هانى محرم من القاهرة وانا جديد فى المنتدى ممكن اشترك معاكم طبعا دى بعد اذنكم

اهل بيك يا فندينا اير عضو جديد واخ دائم ان شاء الله معانا

واكيد هنكون مبسوطين من مشاركتك ماعانا باى نصيحة او راى او اى شيئ

قديم 15-02-2008, 09:35 PM  
  مشاركة [ 16 ]
الصورة الرمزية Rona
InFlight Service
&Cabin Safety Member

InFlight Service
&Cabin Safety Member

الصورة الرمزية Rona

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مش عارفة انه لاقيته على احد المواقع وقلت نقراه سوى مش اكتر........!

لأ يا لولو يا حبيبت قلبى أنا والله مقصدتش كدة والله
أنا أقصد أن الموضوع كان فية ردود لينا و احمد مسحها
مش عارفة هوة كان مش مركز بيفكر في مين:walr:
بس أنت موضوعك حلو ومهم و أنا أستفدت منة فعلا ومجهود تشكرى علية والله
أوعى تفهمى قصدى غلط
Rona غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 15-02-2008, 09:52 PM  
  مشاركة [ 17 ]
عالم الضيافة الجوية

عالم الضيافة الجوية

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

شكرا ليكو والله انا باحس ان احنا عائلة واحدة ربنا يوفقكم جميعا وشكرا لرونا وجوجو وساسو وشهرزان وكابتن أحمد مع تحياتي هالة
قديم 17-02-2008, 10:32 PM  
  مشاركة [ 18 ]
الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan
Corporate
Flight Attendant

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Corporate
Flight Attendant

الصورة الرمزية Shahrazan

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

شكرا ليكو والله انا باحس ان احنا عائلة واحدة ربنا يوفقكم جميعا وشكرا لرونا وجوجو وساسو وشهرزان وكابتن أحمد مع تحياتي هالة

ربنا يخليكى يا لولو وربنا معاكى يارب
قديم 29-03-2008, 03:46 PM  
  مشاركة [ 19 ]
hanaa19 hanaa19 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

تاريخ التسجيل: 29 - 03 - 2008
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 11
hanaa19 مازال في بداية الطريق
عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مشكورين و الله على كل شيء
hanaa19 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 29-03-2008, 03:47 PM  
  مشاركة [ 20 ]
عضو خط الطيران

عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

و الله انا محتاجة مساعدة يوم الاربعاء عندي امتحاااااااااااان
قديم 29-03-2008, 03:48 PM  
  مشاركة [ 21 ]
عضو خط الطيران

عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

شو ما حد جاوبني
قديم 02-04-2008, 04:12 PM  
  مشاركة [ 22 ]
][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس

][ Ahmed Mousa ][
مؤسس

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

اهلين اختي حسناء لأنك ماكتبتي سؤال اول شي وتاني شي السؤال ماكان في القسم المخصص فمراح تلاقي اجابات عليه ..
المكان الصحيح قسم الاستفسارات في القسم ..
قديم 03-04-2008, 01:17 PM  
  مشاركة [ 23 ]
sv-2000 sv-2000 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

تاريخ التسجيل: 03 - 04 - 2008
العمر: 38
المشاركات: 27
معدل تقييم المستوى: 196
sv-2000 مازال في بداية الطريق
sv-2000 sv-2000 غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 03 - 04 - 2008
العمر: 38
المشاركات: 27
معدل تقييم المستوى: 196
sv-2000 مازال في بداية الطريق

كويس وشي حلو وجميل
sv-2000 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 05-06-2008, 08:41 PM  
  مشاركة [ 24 ]
الصورة الرمزية M!ss Egypt
M!ss Egypt M!ss Egypt غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

تاريخ التسجيل: 05 - 06 - 2008
العمر: 33
المشاركات: 10
M!ss Egypt مازال في بداية الطريق
M!ss Egypt M!ss Egypt غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

الصورة الرمزية M!ss Egypt

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 05 - 06 - 2008
العمر: 33
المشاركات: 10
M!ss Egypt مازال في بداية الطريق

ميرسي كتير
التوقيع  M!ss Egypt

ساهم معنا في دعم خط الطيران وتعرف على الترتيب من هنــا
بـريد الطـيران
M!ss Egypt غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 08-06-2008, 07:26 PM  
  مشاركة [ 25 ]
الصورة الرمزية jaguar_jagoire
jaguar_jagoire jaguar_jagoire غير متواجد حالياً
إيمان

المشاركات: 1,174
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1117
jaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقدير
jaguar_jagoire jaguar_jagoire غير متواجد حالياً
إيمان

الصورة الرمزية jaguar_jagoire

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
المشاركات: 1,174
معدل تقييم المستوى: 1117
jaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقديرjaguar_jagoire يستحق الثقة والتقدير

والله موضوع حلو وحرام يضيع وانا اول مرة اقره والاسئلة الي فيه بتتكرر دايما في المباريات
شكرا شكرا كثيييييييييييييير على الموضوع يا لولو
التوقيع  jaguar_jagoire

لم يكن وصلك الا حلما*******في الكرى او خلسة المختلس
jaguar_jagoire غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 17-06-2008, 02:32 AM  
  مشاركة [ 26 ]
الصورة الرمزية نردين
نردين نردين غير متواجد حالياً
لحن الحياة و حبها

تاريخ التسجيل: 15 - 06 - 2008
الدولة: ديار ابو الحسن
المشاركات: 6
نردين مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى نردين
نردين نردين غير متواجد حالياً
لحن الحياة و حبها

الصورة الرمزية نردين

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
الدولة: ديار ابو الحسن
المشاركات: 6
نردين مازال في بداية الطريق
إرسال رسالة عبر مراسل MSN إلى نردين

جزاكم الله خيرااا
نردين غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 17-06-2008, 03:40 AM  
  مشاركة [ 27 ]
لوزةة لوزةة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

الدولة: الكويت
المشاركات: 3
لوزةة مازال في بداية الطريق
لوزةة لوزةة غير متواجد حالياً
عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
الدولة: الكويت
المشاركات: 3
لوزةة مازال في بداية الطريق

يعطيكم العافية
لوزةة غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 18-06-2008, 07:16 PM  
  مشاركة [ 28 ]
الصورة الرمزية AB380
AB380 AB380 غير متواجد حالياً
محمد والد

تاريخ التسجيل: 31 - 03 - 2008
المشاركات: 162
AB380 مازال في بداية الطريق
محمد والد

الصورة الرمزية AB380

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مشكورين على هذا المجهود الرئع فعلاً...
AB380 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 18-06-2008, 07:17 PM  
  مشاركة [ 29 ]
الصورة الرمزية AB380
محمد والد

محمد والد

الصورة الرمزية AB380

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي

مشكورين على هذا المجهود الرائع فعلاً...
AB380 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 18-06-2008, 07:57 PM  
  مشاركة [ 30 ]
الصورة الرمزية nadia nawnaw
nadia nawnaw nadia nawnaw غير متواجد حالياً
إدارية سابقة
للأقسام العامة

الدولة: المغرب
المشاركات: 4,267
معدل تقييم المستوى: 2147
nadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقدير
nadia nawnaw nadia nawnaw غير متواجد حالياً
إدارية سابقة
للأقسام العامة

الصورة الرمزية nadia nawnaw

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
الدولة: المغرب
المشاركات: 4,267
معدل تقييم المستوى: 2147
nadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقديرnadia nawnaw يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مرحبا انا مشاركة جديدة اسمي نادية من المغرب.ممكن اشارك معاكم
nadia nawnaw غير متواجد حالياً  
موضوع مغلق

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لاجتياز, مستعدا, المقاتلة, الشخصية
الضيافة الجوية وسلامة المقصورة - InFlight Service & Cabin Safety

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
إبحث في الموضوع:

البحث المتقدم

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 12:10 PM.