تاريخ التسجيل: 20 - 11 - 2008
المشاركات: 18
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
sweet_drops مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: شركة طيران جديدة في السعودية تسمى وفير للطيران

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
fisrt of all i just wanna thank u 4 givin us this opportunity 2 send ou inquiries to the company itself,these are my questions
1: am born in 1989 which means that my age is 20,but i believe that am pretty much qualified to get the job(air hostess) as i studyEnglish literature in Ain Shams Uni,and i really do speak english fluently,so does my being 20 years old affect this,coz i do not know if i should apply or not,but am really dying 2 work 4 this company coz this is an advantage 4 me in both DONYA and A5ra????
2:if i got accepted and started 2 work 4 this company can i take leave of absence 2 come back to Cairo 4 my exams as am still a student in the 3rd yea and if i started wrokin i will be in my last year and i hope that they co-operate with us and let us do the exams and am ready to work after that all the time without even takin a day off???
3:concering the accomodation i read that it is gonna be a single one and i think one would need a partener while being away from home,family and freids,a single accomodaion will make the person feel as if life has stopped when he comes back to it???

thank u so much sir
التوقيع  sweet_drops
am so sweet just like honey
sweet_drops غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس