العمر: 40
المشاركات: 2
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
angelius1607 مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: كل ما تحتاجه للعمل في أي شركة طيران عربية

اسمحلي بس الكلام الي قلته كله كلام فاضي و ماينفع بشيء
انا شخصيا متحصله على على cpl ir groupe 1 من كندا عندي 6 اشهر و سني 27 ولازم الحين ادرس ATPL JAA
So i need to convert my license to jaa, which will cost at lest 20k and then i need to do the type rating lets say on airbus 320, then i need to build hours and there is NO companies who will recrut newbies, so i have to go to eagle jet to build hours which will cost another 45k, then when its done i will b 30 to 32y old and allah a3lem if they will accept me
im from tunisia, unfortunately its harder there, a lot of requirements which will take from me at least 50k + 4 more years of studies,
i actually live in Emirates, im married and waiting to get the citizenship over here and guess what, i went to all companies here and u know what they told me?? when i get the citizenship u can come !!!!! that doesnt mean that they will accept me, they will just accept my CV!!!!!!!
i even asked etihad and emirates for the cadet pilot, etihad told me when u get the passport come and apply, and emirates NO ANSWERS!!!!!
angelius1607 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس