شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 191
Khadidja مازال في بداية الطريق
Qatarairways Re: تجارب المتقدمات

My experience with Qatar Airways
Sorry i don't have an Arabic Keyboard

First of all it was announced on www.cabincrew.com as usual

The 11th july 2009, I took the train from Marrakesh at 5am to reach Casablanca about 08:30... And just before 9am i was at the Royal Mansour Meridien Hotel, where the interview took place

There was many people (most of them girls) about 400 candidate... The room was upstairs and we took the staiiiiiiiiiiiiirs lol

Hamdollah we arrive to the room. We found two ladies; one was British, the other was from Singapoor

They started the airlines' presentation about 10am. Two hours later when they finished, we were asked to give our VCs turn taking, and to leave after that. And those who will be selected, will receive a call after 6pm

While giving the CVs, they ask you some questions to find out if you understand English, if you are able to answer, how you answer...etc
For me, the questions were a sort of "breaking the ice" For example the British lady asked me: is this the phone number we may call you in? I answered: Yes! this's a valid one, i'll be answering myself. She asked again: What are you doing now? studying or working? I answered: I'm in real estates in Marrakesh. She added: Marrakesh is hot! so much heat in there! i agreed saying: Effectively! But in there, we are accustomed to the heat... The end was an exchange of Thank you/thank you at midday

The same day at 6:40 pm, she called me so i will be back to the hotel the next day at 1:30 pm and so did i. and an other group were asked to come in the morning

Back to the upstairs room lol, we had been passing the written test for nearly an hour; multiple choice questions and a writing. Then we were devided into two sub-groups for an other test. Which was about finding 5 major shocking events of the month from the news, and discuss them within your team

I was the second or the third to speak for 1 minute, after that i kept silent for 2 minutes to let the chance to the others to speak, then i added something else for less than 1minute. Among my team there was a guy who "abused" the time of speech, i waited till his "breath time" lol and politely interrupted him by reminding the time left to us

This team work was the "pre-final" stage in the Qatar Airways open day. At the same time, it was my final stage in the interview, which was a good experience to add to my previous Emirates assessment day experience

HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL
Khadidja غير متواجد حالياً