عضو خط الطيران

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 06 - 2008
المشاركات: 15
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
Kabuki has a spectacular aura aboutKabuki has a spectacular aura about
افتراضي رد: [مواضيع مدمجة] تحطم طائرة ركاب سودانية عند هبوطها في مطار الخرطوم واشتعال النيران بها

Regarding the Sudan A310 that crashed after landing i had many thoughts in mind during the crash and the causes for my Experience in the Airside i thought of the following.

1- the over fuel which was done before landing in Khartoum might be some sort of a reason an electric shock might cause an Engine to blow up

2- Easily an FOD was on the Runway while reversing to slow down got sucked into the engine.

3- Since i heaard that the plane slipped And there was a bad weather WX, i assume that the runway is rarely done some maintenance on it, since sudan had the worst safety record as mentioned in many sites, I would think the cause of slipping was the over loaded Rubbers on the runway surface Thats if the aircraft slipped, not sure where i heard.

and the funny part is that they immediate thought of the reason, like the Civil Aviation was pointing saying that it was a technical problem, without investigating.

the police chief stated the total death in quite short time.

Some passengers survived but wasn't available, which kinda funny lol ran away

13 crew out of 14 survived, i can imagin they were 1st to run.

Now the funniest was

The Fire Department of Airport, was trying to shut down the fire with Water from hauses,, which is wrong for a fully loaded aircraft with fuel, it wont make anything at all.

No foams was there or special fire Extinguisher for flaming fuel..

Still im just like the rest waiting for the Investigation to come out with the reason of that crash.
التوقيع  Kabuki

ساهم معنا في دعم خط الطيران وتعرف على الترتيب من هنــا
بـريد الطـيران
Kabuki غير متواجد حالياً