درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

The above shot is of some new parts that I am making for one of the most serious builders I have met. These Throttle Cover Panels have a waiting Throttle set to go on as soon as they arrive. Likely I will be able to get my builder/Friend to share his progress shortly. Quite something.

The Boeing CDUs for the B747 and B777 NOVA kits. These really are more "Cover Plates" than anything as most of the work has to be done in behind. We are working hard on CDU/MCDU ideas that will simplify the process. Prototyping starts this month. Backlit mean anything on this?

Here is the B747 Pedestal in Prototype form. This is pretty close to the look we are going to have for the NOVA kits. This particular builder wanted us to go al the way in detail so there are some major shapes in here. Only issue is costing. All the layers and compund shapes add more time on to the process. I will have a B747 Info Page up shortly.

First glance at the new NOVA 3D MIPS for the B747. If you look closely you can see that the openings have all been predrilled for our NOVA panel to attach to! We also show the "Display Trim" now in place. I know one happy builder waiting for me to pack and ship these. Any more? More B747 Nova parts to show soon. We have a fantastic set of pedestal panels coming out that will take things a step hgher! Watch the page over the next few weeks for more on that.

The B747 "3D" NOVA MIP set in its entirety. Quite something to see. Looking forward to seeing these come together in a project.

For builders using our Acrylic NOVA MIPs we have created some "unfinished" versions that come with all the trimmings including Clear Plexi (shown above). These will be available starting next week.

Samples of a Custom A320 "3D" NOVA MIP set. Our good friend Andreas M is anxiously awaiting these! I better get them to him or he will be over at Achim's house until Christmas!
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس