درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
Cool رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

After a great deal of handling and discussion the group managed to get 2/3 of the A320 Shell into the basement. We had it cut originally in four pieces and still needed to cut one more part. The top "roof" section is in the garage and will need to be cut in half. We just looked at the route to the basement and all stood there shaking our heads. Seemed bigger before!

Very special thanks to Ron who has been such a big part of the development of the sim lately. His input has pushed us forward in an area I would have been lost. (Steve! you too bro!)

Steve ponders the "Convertible" A320 concept. I overruled. Hair gets messy at 320 kias and the top is down...

(This actually looks small in pictures. The area that we are working is about 10' x 10' (or about 3x3 metres) and we are squeezing by the sides now!)

Steve looking things over. you can make out the bottom window shapes. Looks like we will have ample access to the sim even after the shell is finished. Most of the computers and wiring will end up in this nose section.

PC studies a poster Joe got us to compare the real A320 to what we are seeing. getting there! Looks like we need to move the assembly forward into the shell.

Steve grabs a quick shot while we talk about moving the built section of the sim forward.

Just a "Before/After" shot. Ron says we will get it back to this shape in a short bit. I believe him! The guy is a whiz and Steve has that "look" everytime he sits in the flightdeck.

SPECIAL NOTE: Thanks again to our "Aerospace Friend" "R" who managed to get the shell and pedals for us. Hopefully he sees how serious we are! Thank you!

يتبع,.....................
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس