درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

الجزء 2
--------

More good fortune landed our way at the A320 Project. Over the past year or so we have been talking with a great person at an aerospace company and they managed to get a hold of this unit for us from an older sim that is being rebuilt. This is the Fuselage shell from an A320 Flight Training Device. Not the real thing but close!

Still strapped onto the flatbed. Some of the customizing cuts from the previous owner can be seen at the nose on the Captains side. Nothing we can't patch and repair though.

Sitting in its temporary home for the time being. Lots to figure out. This is not in the same league as Matt and James but its close and WE have to get this into a basement! Hmmm.. I think there may be some more cutting yet...

I have made reference to my brother Steve over the past year and I think this is his first pic on the page. This shot gives you some perspective on size. Its in scale from what we can tell.

S Cos has been working on the seat parts and here he is showing me how the setup will work. Steve and his friend Ron cut this VW frame in half then rewelded it back together after removing a few inches. Looks like we are going to have adjustments!

More help from "R" today as we brought home a pair of A320 FTD rudder pedals. These look like the real thing and feel amazing. They are utilizing shock absorbers and have a nice "Heavy" feel.

Here is the pair of them. One set needs to be reassembled but they are pristine. "R" even managed to hold onto the link bar so that we can get both sides working together in unison. Nice touch! It's been a fantastic week around here. Special thanks to "R".

يتبع
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس