شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 29 مرة في 27 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 175
OmarAbdelmajid مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي

Hi
Dear, Omar
I hope you doing well

So, regarding to your question. There are several airlines who accepts FAA licenses. it probably includes a few requirements depends on your nationality, experiences, and flight hours. However, if you are thinking about a job in the Middle East there are a few airlines who actually accepts FAA such as, Saudi Airlines, Nasair, and Yemen airlines. Unfortunately, I'm not clearly sure about the others airlines. Bottom line, you have to follow a few steps to find the right place and the good quality with the whole opportunities which all extremely important for you. You should contact the airlines and ask them also, take each requirements and look over it, and be ready for any exams you might asked for.

I hope the best for you, and don't forget to contact each airline comes to your mind to get the specifically answer and this is the best way.

Best regards

Thanks for your reply, I am Egyptian but I don't think about working in Egypt. If I got 1500 or more hours (F.O) can I work with Emirates, Etihad Airways... ?
OmarAbdelmajid غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس