تاريخ التسجيل: 28 - 08 - 2009
الدولة: Morocco
المشاركات: 176
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 191
Khadidja مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي Re: رد: Re: رد: الاسئلة السلامة المطروحة اثناء المقابلة الشخصية

In this particular case of emergency evacuation; I'm posotive that the 1st person to leave on the lifeboat is/must be the pregnant woman. Why? we will be saving two lives, not only one.

I'm not sure who should be the 2nd & 3rd passenger on the lifeboat!!?

your answer is correct but something is missing in it
thanks for your answer and think about a+2 people we must save them

Well... Let's give it a shot & let's say:
After the pregnant woman/امرأة حامل is boarded first, then the 2nd passenger on the lifeboat would be: طفله تلعب جيتار/The girl playing guitar. Why? She represents the new generation & future & we never know what she will become when she grow up. So it's worth it to give her the chance to live...
3rd passenger to save inshallah! should hopefully be: رجل عجوز/The elderly man. why? He can't resist the danger, for ex: swimming for a long time. If we left him in the plane it means his death...etc

With that said; the surgeon/طبيب جراح should stay to help the crew with the rest of the passengers.
Also the Priest/Imam/رجل دين should stay to reassure the passengers terrified souls.
The dentist/طبيب اسنان may stay as he's probably able to handle the danger & shouldn't be given the priority over the girl nor over the elderly man. The same can be said about the VIP's wife/زوجه رجل مهم she's not a priority over the others. I believe both of them still have a chance to survive, if not boarded on the lifeboat.
Khadidja غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس