الصورة الرمزية Captain-Ahmed
Captain-Ahmed Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً
Commercial Pilot

تاريخ التسجيل: 14 - 05 - 2007
المشاركات: 4,467
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 648
Captain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقدير

مشاهدة أوسمتي

Captain-Ahmed Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً
Commercial Pilot

الصورة الرمزية Captain-Ahmed

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 14 - 05 - 2007
المشاركات: 4,467
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 4 مرة في 3 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 648
Captain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقديرCaptain-Ahmed يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي ماذا يقول الغرب عن الاسلام ونبي الاسلام والقران .......

I have always held the religion of Mohammed in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phases of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man - and in my opinion far from being an Antichrist, he must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness. I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammed that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today." , George Bernard Shaw

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level." --Michael H. Hart, THE 100: A RANKING OF THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSONS IN HISTORY, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc., 1978, p. 33.

النص كاملا
https://www.jamaat.net/hart/thetop100.html

The nation's claim to be a Christian country is about to meet its first challenge: the number of practising Muslims is set to overtake Anglican Christians.... There has also been a number of high-profile conversions to Islam from Christianity. These include Mike Tyson, the former world champion boxer; Chris Eubank, the British middleweight boxing champion, who has changed his name to Hamdan; and Cat Stevens, the pop musician, who calls himself Yousef Islam.... Prince Charles courted controversy earlier this year when he reaffirmed his claim that when he succeeds the throne, he does not wish to be the defender of only the Christian faith. Rajeev Syal and Christopher Morgan Sunday Times (London, U.K.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

التوقيع  Captain-Ahmed
Captain-Ahmed غير متواجد حالياً