الصورة الرمزية Ameed122
Ameed122 Ameed122 غير متواجد حالياً
درجة الضيافة

تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 04 - 2008
المشاركات: 63
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 6 مرة في 2 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 308
Ameed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقدير
Ameed122 Ameed122 غير متواجد حالياً
درجة الضيافة

الصورة الرمزية Ameed122

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 26 - 04 - 2008
المشاركات: 63
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 6 مرة في 2 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 308
Ameed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقديرAmeed122 يستحق الثقة والتقدير
افتراضي كتاب ممتاز Flying the Mountains : A Training Manual for Flying Single-Engine Aircraft

• Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
  • Number Of Pages: 332
  • Publication Date: 2003-01-21
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0071410538
  • ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780071410533
  • Binding: Paperback
المواصفات

Product Description: This training guide diminishes the dangers and doubles the thrill--and safety--of flying single-engine aircraft at high altitudes in mountainous regions. Logically organized by phases of flight--from preflight preparation to landings--the author combines [COLOR=orange ! important][COLOR=orange ! important]statistics[/color][/color], techniques, and examples of actions (correct and incorrect) that real pilots have taken in actual flight scenarios.

* Details training that offsets mountain flying mistakes
* Describes the effects of altitude on pilots and aircraft
* Outlines cold weather operations and precautions
* Includes search and rescue operation procedures
* Reviews take-off conditions from airport mountains

Summary: Great Learning Tool, Very Informative
Rating: 5
I am new to GA and a flatlander. The book is written specifically for the mountains but a lot of the information dealing with weather is very useful as a learning tool out of the mountains. Too bad the author was killed while flying in a canyon. I researched his death on the NTSB website and sure enough he was killed flying too low in a canyon and struck a wire. Overall a great book packed with great information.

Summary: Author Died Flying in the Mountains!
Rating: 1
I guess he failed to practice what he preached.

Summary: A saddened ending to a wonderful book
Rating: 5
As reported by the Telluride, Colorado Watch: Fletcher Fairchild Anderson died on Nov. 18, 2005 in an airplane accident in the Snake River Canyon of Wyoming. He was 57. I was so enthused by his humorous, caring, and clear writing style and by the valuable aviation wisdom that he carefully imparted that I sought to reach him by email in November, 2006 and discovered, instead, his obituary. I feel like I have lost a friend even though I never had the opportunity to meet Fletcher. His book will remain a treasured resource to me because of the insight of the central Colorado rockies that it provides. I store is with a copy of the Denver Sectional Aeronautical Chart with the goal of memorizing mountain pass, river and valley, and highway locations. I feel like I know the region after having read this book. I look forward to flying in this [COLOR=orange ! important][COLOR=orange ! important]beautiful[/color][/color] but unforgiving environment, after adequate personal instruction, and will continue to use Fletcher's book as my launch point to learn more and promote safe aviation practices to which he was devoted.

Download :

كود:
https://rapidshare.com/files/147317461/Flying.rar

or 

https://gigapedia.org/redirect.id:bfe848db8cab9ee6a05133900ac3495c.url

كود:
password: TLF_is_The_Last_Fantasy
التوقيع  Ameed122

Ameed122 غير متواجد حالياً