درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

Building Your Overhead Assembly
By P Cos
As your project starts to take shape you will undoubtedly begin to look over your head and dream of the day that you can fire up the APU or setup the ADIRS panel during a "Cold Start" scenario! I know I do!
For the A320 there are two key parts of the overhead section. I will refer to them as the "Primary Overhead Section" (POS) and the "Overhead Circuit Breaker Section" (OCB).
Original Illustration by P.Cos
The POS is made up of 16 different panels. For the most part functionality is "self determined" based on how far into it you want to go. Ideally you have the complete setup working like the actual aircraft but that might be a bit too much to ask for!
One the approaches we are taking is to use actual AML type switches in places where we have functionality and "Caps" where we do not. In other words, a $3 dollar cap is likely a better idea if the switch does not do anything! Later if you can add some function to a switch then you add the switch at that time.
Another key area to watch for is the way that the outboard panels are sloped inwards. If you look at the dimensional images below you will see that the middle larger panels are lower than the Outoboard ones. The outboard ones start at the same height as the middle row but angle upwards as shown. Take a look at the Airbus webpage or on www.airliners.net for actual aircraft images and you will see this more clearly.

This section is going to be available for builders soon. There are a few items of interest in this area like the lighting. That is something Steve and I want to incorporate into the sim. the Actual Circuit Breakers we will have to think about as there are quite a few of them to replicate!

Below I have mapped out the frame dimensions that Ron and Steve made up for our Overhead asssembly. If you are using our Panel kits then these dimensions apply.

If everything goes as planned you should be able to look up and see this! If you have any questions email me! Link above..

نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس