درجة الضيافة

مشاهدة ملفه الشخصي
تاريخ التسجيل: 23 - 08 - 2005
المشاركات: 65
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 0 مرة في 0 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 233
نواف مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي رد: (حصري ) كيف تصنع مقصورتك الخاصة (اهداء للأعضاء الراغبين بصناعة المقصورة البيتية )

Steve and I had some friends over to try out the sim with our latest setup. This pic is dark but you can see the forward scenery view, Project Magenta, Lit up NOVA Glare parts etc.

PC lined up an beginning the take off roll. The inteface we are building is 1/3 installed and controlling the EFIS/FCU portions of the sim. LED displays are the next step followed by the rotary inputs. We will be bringing this to Frankfurt to show our fellow builder/friends our approach to this vital part of the project. See Achim's page or the www.flightdecksolutions.com page for more info.

I am slowly working on putting together some seriously accurate looking thrust levers for this project and will make them available to others in kit form soon. Keeping costs under control is the focus, second to making them look accurate. I used the white vinyl adhesive sheets along with some yellow to get the lettering correct. We even found some green material for the overhead. Looks great! See the tuturial on this in the BUILD TIPS section of the page.

The other important project we are working on is developing backlit keys that integrate with inexpensive momentary switches. I think we have it figured out. These will be available in kit form and you will be able to get all sections for your NOVA panels soon! Picture an MCDU with backlit keys!

Steve, RonW and I had the pleasure of meeting another local Sim builder a few weeks back. Alllow me to introduce Bruce D. Bruce and his son are building a B737NG setup utilizing many real aircraft parts. Some in fact came from one of the more well known builders in the community! ABove you can see Steve and Bruce in the sim with Magenta up and running.

Steve fell in love with the throttles and discusses the wiring and interface setup with Bruce. Bruce has done an amazing job on the real yokes that he is using. I have not had the chance to play with real ones before. These are incredible. I should get Bruce to do up a short story on "The pursuit of parts" some day!

One last shot of the setup with a clear view on scenery. This setup really inspired us to get moving I have to say!

Here are some AML series switches that I am finishing up for one of my builder/friends. These need one more cleaning and are ready to go. I usually locate used AML switches and then add new caps that I have engraved. This is one option for the many you will need. At the same time I am developing another approach for switches that is far more affordable. Not exactly the same look and feel as these AMLs or MIYAMAs that I like so much but certainly affordable. More on this soon. .

Here is another update shot of Nihad's B747 Throttle setup. This guy is really creative and is making incredible headway. Shows what some determination and passion can do. Fantastic.
نواف غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس