تاريخ التسجيل: 11 - 08 - 2012
الدولة: Lebanon
المشاركات: 462
شكر غيره: 0
تم شكره 29 مرة في 27 مشاركة
معدل تقييم المستوى: 175
OmarAbdelmajid مازال في بداية الطريق
افتراضي

bro , you can search by yourself in Google , but in my view there is a little companies which put a foreign people in their cadet program , if you interested in training pilot you can choose the best academy and start your training that's all . in the final our lord, by God willing will not be wasted effort for anyone .. Best Regards

I am going to try, but I know that many pilots don't find job after graduation from Aviation Academy. If you join a Cadet Pilot Program, you will work certainly 100%.
I will tell you my problem:

I am Egyptian but I live in Lebanon, Beirut. I can't go to an Aviation Academy and then present to work At EgyptAir as First Officer because EgyptAir accept students or pilots with 'Wasta' that's I heard in general. I don't know any important person in Egypt because I don't live there. So, I decided to go to Beirut Airport on Friday (midnight) and waiting for pilots of EgyptAir to tell them about my problem and if they can give me an advice. After that I will decide to choose between aviation Academy or Cadet Pilot Program. But priority to the Cadet Pilot Program (Qatar Airways, Air Arabia, Rex, or any airline that accept foreign students), and if I can't find a solution, I am going to apply to an aviation academy for JAA/EASA licence

If someone have something to tell me his opinion or his advice, it's will be very important to me .

Thank you.
OmarAbdelmajid غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس